DPA Individual Membership
DPA Individual Membership
The Diversity Practitioners Association (DPA) is a not-for-profit association for those progressing diversity and inclusion in Australian organisations. We welcome people progressing the diversity agenda in their organisations irrespective of their employer, field of work or position.
Individual Membership - $107 for 12 months
Members’ benefits include:
· masterclass workshops (structured professional development with experts and a workshop component, free to DPA members) including early access for registration
· member connect sessions (informal opportunities to discuss and workshop a particular topic, free and open to members only)
· weekly emails covering the top diversity-related news items of the week
· 24/7 access to the DPA resource hub (including critical research to support work on a range of diversity topics)
· access to and inclusion in the DPA member directory (under development)
· reduced registration for any DPA run special events (i.e. full day conference-style events)
· recognition as a part of the Queensland diversity practitioner community
By completing this form you are accepting the below terms and conditions of DPA Membership.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Individual annual membership fees are due in full on joining DPA or on anniversary of joining. The following terms and conditions apply to DPA membership products and services.
DPA constitution, code of ethics and by-laws
All members are bound by the DPA constitution, and all by-laws, notices and directives of DPA.
Failure to accept terms and conditions of membership
DPA members are required to indicate their acceptance of all terms and conditions of membership. New applications and renewals will not be processed until confirmation is received.
Failure to pay
DPA membership fees are due annually from the 1st of July, or pro-rata for new members. If a member does not pay their membership fees, they will cease to be a DPA member and be removed from the DPA active member database. Failure to pay will result in membership becoming non-financial from the first day of August. Membership benefits will be restricted for all non-financial members. Membership will officially lapse 3 months after the renewal due date. If an individual's membership does lapse that individual must not claim to be a member of DPA.
DPA does not provide refunds on membership fees.
Transfer of membership
DPA memberships are individual and non-transferable. The only exception is for memberships held under a Corporate Membership account. These memberships belong to the organisation, so they may transfer from one employee to another as required.
Costs incurred by DPA in processing membership fees
All unexpected costs incurred by DPA in the processing of membership fees will be charged back to the member. Such costs include, but are not limited to, bounced cheques fees and related bank charges.